Sportshall Athletics Qualifier - Penketh / Great Sankey
Mixed Year 5 - 6 Sportshall Athletics Competition run by WaSSP
Minimum of 9 boys and 9 girls in a squad with a maximum squad of 15 boys and 15 girls.
Teams will compete in the following track events:
- 1 x 1 Lap Relay Race (Boys & Girls)
- 2 x 2 Lap Relay Race (Boys & Girls)
- 6 Lap Paarlauf Race (Boys & Girls)
- Obstacle Relay Race (Boys & Girls)
- Over / Under Relay Race (Boys & Girls)
- 4 x 1 Lap Relay Race (Boys & Girls)
Schools will also compete in the following field events:
- Chest Push (Boys & Girls)
- Soft Javelin (Boys & Girls)
- Speed Bounce (Boys & Girls)
- Standing Long Jump (Boys & Girls)
- Standing Triple Jump (Boys & Girls)
- Vertical Jump (Boys & Girls)
Points will be awarded for their performances and these scores will be accrued together to give each school an overall score.
The winner will automatically progress through to the Level 2 Town Finals at Birchwood Community High School on Tuesday 30 January 2018. Four runner up places will be allocated based on the number of competitors at each event. This will be confirmed on the day of the competition to all schools.
Arrival Time : You need to arrive at LEAST 15 minutes before the start of any event for registration, briefing & warming up.
|Event Date||15-01-2018 2:30 pm|
|Event End Date||15-01-2018 5:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||01-12-2017|
|Cut off date||11-01-2018 11:55 pm|
|Location||Penketh High School|