FA Primary Teachers' Award (MEMBER SCHOOLS ONLY)
The FA's Primary Teachers' Award has been designed to help various groups with a basic awareness of the contribution of an invasion game (i.e. football) to the Physical Education Purpose of Study at KS1 and KS2 linking relevant subject content to support pupil learning.
The award is aimed at:
- QTS primary school teachers
- Candidates working towards becoming a primary school teacher
- Higher level teaching assistants
- Undergraduate PE/Sports Coaching students considering primary teaching as a career
The award will cover:
- Multi-directional games
- Directional games
- Modified games
- Helping with a team
- Recognising the role of invasion games in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 PE purpose and study
- Organising basic FUNdamental games to help develop movement skills
- Modifying learning activities to manage difference
This course would be ideal for people who are not comfortable delivering PE and or football within a primary school setting.
To attend the course you will need to have a FAN. If you have one already then please have this handy when you complete the FA Primary Teachers Registration Form. If you do not have one please sign up by clicking on the following link:
IMPORTANT: As the course is FREE, refreshments and lunch will NOT be provided. All attendees are therefore advised to either bring your own lunch or lunch can be purchased from the Orford Hub Cafe.
Arrival Time : You need to arrive at LEAST 15 Minutes before the start of any event, for registration.
|Event Date||16-10-2018 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||16-10-2018 4:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||03-09-2018|
|Cut off date||11-10-2018|
|Location||Orford Jubilee Hub|